Sunday 5 August 2012

So grown Up to FAST

As some of you Follows Might or might Not know.

I have a 4 year old Son.He is the love of my whole world................
But In under 7 weeks time he is Starting School.OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A little back ground.
He took alot to get here as My Husband & I had to have IVF (ICSI) to have him.
We waited 6 years for our Treatment...........so We have waited for him to come into this Big World for a Long time.

But Now I still cant believe how the years have flown by.
In September he starts School Full time.    MY BEST BUDDY IS NOT GOING TO BE HERE WITH ME IN THE DAY.!

What am I going to do with myself People say.Well I do work Part time.I have done from the age of when Harrison was 2 & a Bit........
But I will be doing more Hours When he goes to School.So my Time is taken up Anyway.

But I am stating to feel abit Lonely already without my Little Man By my Side.

I am abit of a control freak,OCD ABIT.so I have all of his School uniform already.Its all washed Hanging up and ready to start putting Name tags of EVERYTHING.

The best bit about Where Harrison is starting School Is ?
1 - its just behind where we live.It takes 2 mins to walk to.
2 - His Teacher Lives opposite us.She she has seen him grow up.

TIME REALLY DOES GO SO FAST SO PLEASE ENJOY EVERY MOMENT OF YOUR NEW BORNS AND BABYS................................
It will be gone before you know it.x

 YES I KNOW 9 MONTHS GONE.& 5 EXTRA STONE I PUT ON.THE BESTEST MOMMA I KNOW!
MY PROUDEST MOMENT.A BOY!!!!!!!!
THE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE .WELCOME HARRISON.
                                                    THE COOLEST DUDE I KNOW.

                                                                           MY BEST BUDDY.

                                     JUST BEFORE HE STARTS SCHOOL THIS YEAR.2012
             LET NOT FORGET OUR OTHER BABY.CHARLIE.8 YEAR OLD SHIH TZU

10 comments:

  1. miss ur videos, pls do a makeup collection next... and aww ur sons so cute<3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Blogs coming up this week on Yt.a make up collection maybe soon xx thx guys

      Delete
  2. love the photo of you two by the lego thing, its such a sweet photo&you look so cute natalie! you really are a gem, such a lovely genuine thoughtful&loving woman who deserves so many more readers&subbers... you do everything&anything for your subscribers and i honestly think you should be proud of that!:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yt video will be put up this week of lots of blogs over the last few months xxxxx

      Delete
  3. i really am in desperate need for you to put a new video up, ooh how im missing you on youtube :'(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thx guys.a video will be put up this week of lots of different vlogs.miss u guys too.xxx

      Delete
  4. i've recently found myself really into your videos, i watched them for a while but never commented cause i never had an account so i thought id tell you how much i loved them&then you stopped making them recently.. and i guess i sort of just got out of them which was sad! now, ive come back to you&i was watching you since july 2011 so ive been a very long follower.. so i wanted to say i really hope you get back into the swing of youtube world because you've been abit MIA& although a break is good we need you back :( put a new makeup video up soon? perhaps a everyday makeup routine or makeup collection, because boy oh boy i bet your makeup collection has risen :D i miss youu!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. AWWW, ive watched him grow up too as i saw him in a couple of your videos :') speaking of videos... WHATS HAPPENED :'( I MISS THEM! ik your busy with your little one&want to spend as much time as poss with him before he goes to school... but please try&spare time to do a video BECAUSE I LOVE THEM SO MUCH!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. YAY YOU POSTED A NEW VIDEO- KEEP IT UP:D

    ReplyDelete

70 % Off Sale

<!-- START ADVERTISER: boohoo.com UK & IE from awin.com --> <a href="https://www.awin1.com/cread.php?s=2097892&v=2319&...