Saturday 7 July 2012

Made by me own Hands.My sons 4th Birthday Cake

I was just looking at my really bad forgotten Blog Page I have.
By the way I am still alive!!!!!!!!!

I can not believe I have missed this Post.

This is my Son Harrison Birthday Cake that I made him on his 4th Birthday this Year.He is a Leap Baby so It was a few Months ago now.SORRY FOLKS.

My son is Mad Mario. its his Hero so Mario cake it had to be.

I have never made my own Birthday cake before.My husband & I got a lady who Makes Cakes for kids, on His 1st Birthday.Tigger from Winnie the Pooh.......................
 2nd Birthday it was Lightning McQueen From Cars Disney.
 3rd Birthday his Niece's Made him Bart Simpson...........

So there was no Presser then!!!!!!!!!!  from His one and Only Mother.

I love to cook.If you watch some of my old You tube Videos you can see some Cooking Videos on there.But I got brought up with my Nan cooking old fashion Meals like Steamed Puddings.Stews.Boiled Hams and pickles.So I do like to think I'm a good cook.I'm not afraid of the Kitchen,

So back to this Birthday cake. after Months of looking on Google images of Mario Cakes.I HAD IT.!!!!!
My own Spin on It..

First Look at His Cake

                         I didn't have time to cover the Cake Board as Finished it about Midnight
                                               
YUMMYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

                                                              what do you think !
                           Happy Family's.Had a great 4th Birthday on Feb 29th 2012.

Love Nattyboo1980 xxxxx

3 comments:

  1. love it hun your so clever :) bet he was so chuffed! and YES MISSED YOUR BLOGS! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. awhh so cute :') I TOO MISSED YOUR VLOGS LET ALONE YT VIDEOS !!

    ReplyDelete

70 % Off Sale

<!-- START ADVERTISER: boohoo.com UK & IE from awin.com --> <a href="https://www.awin1.com/cread.php?s=2097892&v=2319&...